“HIMALAYAN TAMANG FOUNDATION (HTF) is a nonprofit and non government organization established in 2017 with a single aim to support the people of Himalayan regions. The Himalayan Tamang Foundation has provided relief materials such as food, tents, cloths in the district of Gorkha, Solukhumbu and many other villages. we can only do this through your support”.
The mission of Himalayan Tamang foundation is to provide better education and working together a holistic approach, were poor people are economically sustainable children have access to quality education, health and the youth have access opportunities for higher education and employment.
The vision of HIMALAYAN TAMANGFOUNDATION is to eliminate poverty and making living environment safe, filled with happiness for the vulnerable children and their families.
- to reconstruct the earthquake devastated buildings, schools, monasteries, baudha stupa as well as to release from hunger and to protect the culture & environment.
- To help and generate training programme for self-employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to the suffering people from disease, especially for helpless people.
- To provide scholarship/financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development.
- Complete computerization of schools for better assessment of students and teachers which is easy for supervision.
- To distribute drinking water through pipe line to the remote areas people’s and to protect them from natural disaster.
our legal documents